Constant wind, turquoise flat-water slopes and unlimited freedom on the water. We sail the northern Red Sea with the most modern safari ships.
A week packed with kite adventures on lonely islands or one of the numerous reefs that have flat water and swell spots ready for us. We usually drive the kiters with a Zodiac to an island beach to set up the kites there. The wingfoilers can already be launched from the ship's platform.
We mostly move around the islands at the southern end of the Gulf of Suez. The formation of the mountains left and right produce a jet effect and thus an extremely high wind yield of 90% of the days. The captains report almost non-stop wind in this region. We are about 10km away from mainland Hurghada/El Gouna.
The safari ships:
Soul of Omneia, the soul - hardly any other word is automatically associated with so many positive emotions as this one. What better name could there be for this new ship that has been conceived, designed and built with so much heart, soul and attention to detail. Two worlds are brought together here. The nonchalance, the feel-good ambience, the exclusivity and the charm of a beach boutique hotel with all the advantages of a modern liveaboard. All meals are with sea view - kitchen and restaurant are located directly on the sun deck.
You can find more information about the Soul of Omneia ship [here].
Spirit of Omneia. The 42 meter long Spirit of Omneia is of high quality, modern and furnished with great attention to detail - a real feel-good ship. Unlike traditional liveaboards, Omneia Spirit has the kitchen and restaurant on the lower deck. Most cabins are located on the bright main deck and offer a beautiful view of the sea. There is also plenty of views for dinner: one of the two spacious sun decks is equipped with a large dining area, so you can dine under the starry sky every evening.
You can find more information about the Spirit of Omneia ship [here].
The safari week is supervised by Chaled and Ahmed from the ProCenter Team El Naaba.
As extra toys we will be bringing the latest Ensis foil wings, waveboards and some foil kiteboards. We want to be ready in all conditions.
From bed to board has never been faster. In addition, the Omneia team spoils us with the finest culinary delights - you don't expect such good food on the Red Sea. The bigger the surprise. The size of the ship also creates good stability on board. On the test drive, even at 23 knots, we felt almost no ship roll, I write that because sensitive boaters are also in good hands here.
You can bring your own kite equipment or rent it from our rental fleet. We offer the following packages:
Wing foil, Kite foil + Kite Hitech package 380,- €
Kite Hitech package 355,- €
Kite Freeride package 310,- €
Kite Pass Safari package (own equipment) 100,- €
Accommodation with Soft All In on the Spirit of Omneia, as well as on the Soul of Omneia, is calculated at €1150 in the double cabin on the lower deck.
- Accommodation in a double cabin lower deck with shower and toilet
- Full board (incl. tea, coffee, water and bottled soft drinks)
Full board starts with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure
- Check in on the day of arrival 4:00 p.m
- Check out on departure day 09:00 a.m. (cabin), 12:00 p.m. (boat)
- Cabin surcharge per person:
- Suite lower deck/ main deck cabin 50 EUR
- Suite main deck cabin 70,- EUR
- Master suite upper deck 180,- EUR
- Single cabin No. 7 main deck 350,- EUR
- Double cabin for single use 50% surcharge on the safari price
- Visa 30 EUR (as of January 1st, 2016, if the Egyptian government increases the visa prices, the visa price will be adjusted)
- Ancillary costs package payable locally 100,- EUR
- This includes diving permit / marine park dues / port dues / surcharges / fuel surcharge and transfer from nearest airport - ship - nearest airport (excluding night flights)
- German filter coffee, espresso and soda
- Should there be government-related price increases (fuel, taxes, fees), we reserve the right to adjust prices accordingly. Massages by reservation
The following safari dates are available:
05/11/2023 – 05/18/2023
07/13/2023 – 07/20/2023
08/31/2023 – 09/07/2023
11/30/2023 – 12/07/2023
More impressions in the photo gallery: [Wing und Kite Week Safari]